REDUCE WASTEWATER VOLUMES
Number of liters of wastewater reduced by our team as of today
What is Evaplant Technology?
Evaplant relies on the evapotranspiration of willows to reduce the volume of wastewater from industrial sites. The technology also enables soil micro-organisms to degrade certain contaminants, and willows to absorb pollutants.
Fully automated, irrigation is modulated according to the willows’ needs and climatic conditions.
We have a state-of-the-art team and specialized equipment to carry out your projects, from planting to harvest. In addition, our nursery, which produces several million willow cuttings annually, can guarantee you quality planting material and offer you the best varieties available on the market.
Valorization of the resources of an effluent by the production of high added value products.
Partial or complete reduction of the volume of an effluent by evapotranspiration.
Carbon capture in willow biomass.
End to end project
Preliminary and detail engineering
– Physical and chemical characterization of the site’s soil
– Effluent characterization
– Treatability trials
– Authorization request
– Preparation of the settlement area
– Mechanized planting of willows
– Follow-up of establishment of the plantation and screening
Installation of the wastewater application system
– Installation of the application system and the pumping station
– Implementation of environmental monitoring instrumentation
4. Operation and Monitoring
Technical and environmental monitoring of the process
– Operation and maintenance of the process
– Environmental monitoring of the process
– Measurement of the agronomic and chemical properties of willows
– Seasonal monitoring of biomass yield
5. willow harvest
Willow harvest and local use of biomass
– Quantification of the absorption of nutrients and metals by willows
– Quantification of carbon capture by the process