DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF WILLOWS
Everything you have to know on our solution
Number of liters of wastewater filtered by our team as of today
What is Evaplant Technology?
Our willow filtering plantation process consists of a plantation of rapidly growing shrub willows subjected to precise irrigation of contaminated effluents.
Our process, by the combined action of the soil, soil microorganisms and willows, allows the valorization, treatment and reduction of the volume of wastewater effluents.
We have a state-of-the-art team and specialized equipment to carry out your projects, from planting to harvest. In addition, our nursery, which produces several million willow cuttings annually, can guarantee you quality planting material and offer you the best varieties available on the market.
Valorization of the resources of an effluent by the production of high added value products.
Extensive vegetal effluent treatment at low capitalization and operating costs.
Partial or complete reduction of the volume of an effluent by evapotranspiration.
Carbon capture in willow biomass.
End to end project
Preliminary and detail engineering
– Physical and chemical characterization of the site’s soil
– Effluent characterization
– Treatability trials
– Authorization request
– Preparation of the settlement area
– Mechanized planting of willows
– Follow-up of establishment of the plantation and screening
Installation of the wastewater application system
– Installation of the application system and the pumping station
– Implementation of environmental monitoring instrumentation
4. Operation and Monitoring
Technical and environmental monitoring of the process
– Operation and maintenance of the process
– Environmental monitoring of the process
– Measurement of the agronomic and chemical properties of willows
– Seasonal monitoring of biomass yield
5. willow harvest
Willow harvest and local use of biomass
– Quantification of the absorption of nutrients and metals by willows
– Quantification of carbon capture by the process