Dried barkless fence
Ramo Green Barriers have a unique style. Our fences harmoniously integrate into the different landscapes and environments. They are produced with durable and recyclable materials offering a long lifespan.
A pastoral urban look
Debarked willow gives a contemporary and natural look. Throughout the years, debarked willow turns grey and blends with the landscape. It is possible to add ornamental climbing plants.
Maintenance-free and long lifespan
Contrary to traditional pine or cedar fences, no maintenance is required for our debarked willow fences. When the wood is well ventilated and wisely used, it offers excellent resistance. You just have to think about the century-old barns.
The willow fence lifespan is estimated to be 25 years and more. The willow will naturally turn grey.
A Quebec environmental fence
Cultivated on some 170 hectares in Saint-Roch-de-l’Achigan in the Lanaudière region, the willow used for our fences captures carbon and does not travel thousands of kilometres in trucks.
Our stems are harvested and our fences produced by our team with attention to detail. Buying a Ramo Green Barrier fence means supporting the green recovery of Quebec.
To sum up, why choose us?
- A fence designed, cultivated and produced in Quebec
- Natural, recyclable or recycled materials.
- Willow stems capturing 32 kg of CO2/m2
- Greening of the landscape.
- Surface non-receptive to graffiti.
- Our fences are six-feet high and five-feet wide. For commercial projects, tailored fences can be made.
- The installation is done by our network of distributors.
- We suggest adding climbing plants to have more intimacy and to prolong the lifespan of the fence.
- A base fee is applicable regardless of the project timeline.